Imagine what you could do at Quincy Compressor!
Quincy Compressor LLC makes and sells the highest quality reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors, vacuum pumps and a full line of air treatment components. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance. If you're as tough, dependable and efficient as the compressors we make, then you're the right fit for Quincy Compressor. We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer to join our Quincy Compressor team! The location is flexible, as long as you live within the territory you would be serving.
SERVICE SALES ENGINEER - Lake County Region
• Prospecting new and drifted accounts to generate revenue
• Design and engineer compressed air solutions
• Develop relationships with key accounts in assigned territory
• Track customer calls and provide reports accordingly using CRM tool as directed
• Effectively manage quote log and follow up as needed
• Work with local utility company to process rebates for energy savings
• Support and grow local sub-distribution
• Increase rapport with customer via effective troubleshooting of current system
• Develop understanding of competitive landscape in compressor market
• Stay current with developments in all Quincy products and offerings
• Provide training to customers and sub-distribution
• Achieve Business Plan sales goals in Quincy Business categories including small and large rotaries, reciprocating compressors, accessories and aftermarket services
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Quincy Compressor LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state and local fair employment practices laws. Quincy Compressor LLC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. All Quincy Compressor LLC employees, other workers and representatives are prohibited from engaging in unlawful discrimination. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits and termination of employment.
Quincy Compressor LLC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law. Consistent with those requirements, Quincy Compressor LLC will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship. If you believe you need an accommodation, refer any such request to the Human Resources department. Quincy Compressor LLC will also, where appropriate, provide reasonable accommodations for an employee's religious beliefs or practices.
Accessibility Notice: If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Quincy Compressors is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.