Imagine what you could do at Quincy Compressor!
Quincy Compressor LLC makes and sells the highest quality reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors, vacuum pumps and a full line of air treatment components. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance. If you're as tough, dependable and efficient as the compressors we make, then you're the right fit for Quincy Compressor. We are currently seeking a Service Coordinator to join our Scales Industrial Technologies team!
SERVICE COORDINATOR - Pine Brook, NJ
The Service Coordinator works with the Service Manager to coordinate the activities of the Service Department. Serve as information liaison between the Service Manager, Service Technicians, Parts Specialist, and customers.
• Receive incoming calls for service of compressed air equipment, and schedule all shop and field service repairs in computer system.
• Provide regular updates to customers regarding service that is in process.
• Provide price quotations for service jobs to customers.
• Maintain (edit as needed) scheduled service orders in computer system (including both manual orders and service contracts) and facilitate the closing of service orders approved for invoicing.
• Review and maintain labor records for Service Technicians.
• Prepare credit notes and manual invoices for review by the Service Manager.
• Place orders for parts required to complete service orders, and work to expedite the delivery of these orders, as needed.
• Complete administrative requirements for element return function.
• Report completed service jobs and/or problem areas on a daily basis to the Service Manager.
• Type estimates of repair, service agreements, letters, memos, etc.
• Maintain service files, including Service contracts and related agreements, open orders, customer history, service employee records, expense reports, and vacation requests.
• Prepare outgoing mail and overnight mail packages.
• Coordinate travel arrangements for Service Technicians, as well as local/regional service meetings and training courses.
• Prepare service quotations for Service Manager approval.
• Coordinate the installation of new compressed air equipment with Sales.
• Contribute to positive Company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to customers.
• Perform all duties in accordance with Quincy standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer.
• Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s Degree in relevant field preferred.
• Service coordination experience in an industrial service industry preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 251.937.5900. Quincy Compressor LLC will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability if such accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.
Quincy Compressors is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.