In this position, you will be responsible to manage and maintain the operational aspects of our Guardian Plans strategy, overseeing the process from entry to execution for the whole of the Quincy operation in the USA.
The Service Plan administrator is a key position to allow for success of the CTS strategy to grow in the Service Ladder as well sustainable and profitable growth of the GuardianPlan range of products.
- Create, maintain, and ensure invoicing and timely execution of service agreements for all direct regions and distribution partners.
- Generate and manage the invoicing process, maintaining files and generating weekly and monthly reports on the topic.
- Identify and implement improvements to the GuardianPlan administration process and procedures.
- Upkeep agreements current with necessary changes to its scope and execution.
- Audit the GuardianPlan portfolio for discrepancies and inefficiencies, later providing or implementing the right course of preventive and correct actions
- Support and follow up with internal and external planners, sales teams and operation managers in the various regions as to new agreements, entry, maintenance and execution
- Contribute to positive company branding by projecting a knowledgeable, professional, and customer-oriented image to internal and external customer
- Perform all aspects of the role in accordance to The Way We Do Things
- Other duties related to the operational responsibility, efficiency and development of the CTS business
- Contribute and actively participate in team meetings and discussions
This position will be responsible to contribute to the successful development of the CTS business and its GuardianPlan strategy by actively implementing operational process, managing and following up on execution and performance of agreements.
Experience with BPCS and SPA module will be a strong advantage.
Knowledge and Skills
Must be able to work independently with detail orientation and have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to manage multiple priorities with flexibility in a fast-paced work environment. Have a positive attitude, and a strong commitment to customer service.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, as well as in IBM Lotus Notes applications. Must have a valid driver’s
- Be customer oriented, able to understand customer needs and prioritize them accordingly.
- Show good level of empathy while enforcing company policies and strategic directions.
- Be self-motivated, willing to take action while coping with varied workloads.
- Demonstrate assertiveness while being helpful to various demands from the organization.
- Be organized while demonstrating flexibility in day-to-day work.
A bachelor’s degree is desirable, in either management, business, administration, marketing, engineering or other technical specialization. Relevant related experience will also be considered.
Country and city description
Bay Minette, AL, USA