Imagine what you could do at Quincy Compressor!
Quincy Compressor LLC makes and sells the highest quality reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors, vacuum pumps and a full line of air treatment components. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance. If you're as tough, dependable and efficient as the compressors we make, then you're the right fit for Quincy Compressor. We are currently seeking a Sales Engineer to join our team in the local territory.
SALES ENGINEER - Addison, IL
The Sales Engineer will handle all customer-related activities and problems within the assigned area, work with the Regional Team and other factory-functional areas to complete assigned sales and marketing goals.
• Prospecting new and drifted accounts to generate revenue
• Design and engineer compressed air solutions
• Develop relationships with key accounts in assigned territory
• Track customer calls and provide reports accordingly using CRM tool as directed
• Effectively manage quote log and follow up as needed
• Audit compressed air systems and present results
• Work with local utility company to process rebates for energy savings
• Support and grow local sub-distribution
• Increase rapport with customer via effective troubleshooting of current system
• Develop understanding of competitive landscape in compressor market
• Stay current with developments in all Quincy products and offerings
• Provide training to customers and sub-distribution
• Achieve Business Plan sales goals in Quincy Business categories including small and large rotaries, reciprocating compressors, accessories and aftermarket services
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred; degree in Business, Marketing or Management considered with supplemental technical training or experience
• 2 - 5 years Compressor Industry experience preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected Veteran status or any other protected class. Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Quincy Compressors is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.