Quincy Compressor LLC
makes and sells the highest quality air compressors and vacuum pumps. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance.
We are currently seeking an Manager, Customer Care
to oversee and lead our customer service department. This position will be based out of our Bay Minette, AL
location, near the beautiful Gulf Coast.
The Manager, Direct Customer Care Support directs and controls all functional elements necessary for the Order Entry all Quincy products.
Nature & Scope:
Within the limits of Division and Corporate policy, the Manager, Direct Customer Care Support exercises primary control over the direct customer care operation’s Quincy products Order Entry and Inside Sales functions.
- Responsible for competitive price quoting based on standard gross profit margins and competitive pressure on specific jobs.
- Reviews bid specifications, product suitability and product modifications as required.
- Interfaces with Engineering and Manufacturing for product quality/reliability improvements.
- Contributes to the development of policy and procedures manual by issuing policies and maintaining and updating procedures concerning the product Order Entry and Inside Sales functions.
- Promotes safe and clean working conditions through active support and administration of the Company’s Safety, Housekeeping and Loss Prevention programs and systems.
- Structures and staffs the organization through appropriate personnel selection, training and assignment and through proper delegation of responsibility and authority to provide a framework for personnel development and growth.
- Communicates progress and status in major assigned areas with regularity. Issues a monthly report of Inside Sales activities and developments of a competitive nature.
- Establish and maintain effective communications and employee morale with the function.
- Integrates individual objectives, goals and work plans with those of the Inside Sales functions and of the Company. Maintains consistency in performance evaluations and salary actions within established guidelines.
- Establishes distributor net price levels that will maintain acceptable profit margins as defined by the Company.
- Compiles, analyzes and distributes technical information about Quincy and competitive products.
- Forecasts incoming order entry levels by month for products.
- Is responsible for:
- Order generation and the accuracy of these orders
- Daily bookings
- Addressing comments and customer complaints
- Keeping order statistics on units and basic sales
- Provide accurate forecasts of departmental expenses monthly, quarterly and yearly
Reports directly to the Vice President of Marketing
Education and Experience:
- BS Degree in Engineering or Business or equivalent work experience required, as determined by the VP, Marketing and Business Development
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have Manufacturing knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Ability to interface with customers
- Must be able to balance customer needs and the exposure to Quincy Compressor
- Must have excellent writing skills, organizational skills and be aggressive
- Responsible for overall management of the Direct Customer Care team members
- 5S Training
- General Safety Training
- Limited amount of physical exertion in plant and on jobsites
Personal Protective Equipment:
- While on shop floor, must wear safety glasses and steel toed shoes at all times.
- Mainly an office environment, with some plant exposure.
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as
a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under
applicable federal, state or local law. Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be
considered on a case-by-case basis.