Imagine what you could do at Quincy Compressor!
Quincy Compressor LLC makes and sells the highest quality reciprocating and rotary screw air compressors, vacuum pumps and a full line of air treatment components. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants,
hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance. If you're as tough, dependable and efficient as the compressors we make, then you're the right fit for Quincy Compressor. We are currently seeking an
International Sales Manager to join our team.
Develop and grow the International Industrial Air business in accordance with divisional targets and objectives, including the development and implementation of short and long-term business development plans and the development of a strong sales team.
Nature & Scope:
Develop and implement short and long-term sales, marketing, and business development strategies. Planning should take into consideration the interests and needs of customers. Develop and grow the rotary, reciprocating, air treatment, and aftermarket services
in the assigned region in accordance with Quincy targets and objectives.
Education and Experience:
- Develop and assist in the assignment of individual sales and expense budgets for each Regional Sales Engineer and Distributor in accordance with Company goals and budgets.
- Achieve contribution targets established in the annual business plan/budget, with ultimate responsibility for international financial targets.
- Provide regular reporting of business results, trends, and competitive information.
- When deviations from the business plan occur, propose and implement corrective actions to bring the business back in line with planning.
- Control overall expenses while maximizing Company assets and human resources in accordance with the company business plan.
- Contribute significantly to the market business development strategy to achieve the Company’s ambition to dramatically grow market share and market penetration in the region, with a strong focus on key account development.
- Source, train, and maintain quality Distributors to market and sell Quincy products.
- Explore the market for new business opportunities in niche market segments.
- Recruit, manage, train, develop and motivate regional personnel, including Sales Engineers and other administrative support personnel.
- Coordinate sales meetings to provide product and skills training, goal setting, and motivation.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- 5-10 years’ experience in the industrial compressor industry preferred
- Multi-lingual required; Must speak English and Spanish fluently
- Must have a solid understanding of the industrial air compressor business, with proven sales and marketing experience in the compressor industry.
- Demonstrated leadership, management, communications, and planning skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Travel required,75%
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Required to be able to move about the facility regularly (standing, walking).
- Must be able to travel, domestic and internationally, mostly by Air.
- Must live in close vicinity of a major US International Airport
- If required, must wear PPE in designated work areas.
- Must comply with company safety and PPE requirements.
- Must comply with customer safety and PPE requirements, as directed, varying by job-site location and task to be performed or supervised.
- Mostly office environment with some warehouse or workshop environment, and many customer site visits in the field. May be exposed to a field service environment at customers’ job-sites. May be required to work overtime and weekends as needed.
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, protected Veteran status
or any other protected class. Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will
be considered on a case-by-case basis