Quincy Compressor LLC
makes and sells the highest quality air compressors and vacuum pumps. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable air assistance.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative
for our sales department. This position will be based out of our Sacramento, CA
The inside sales representative plays a key role in optimizing the efficiency and territory coverage for the CTS business. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting, conducting a proactive sales process, quoting and following-up on business opportunities
and leads generated by yourself, field sales team, technicians and other sources.
Your ability to be customer oriented and focus on developing customer’s needs, while finding the most suitable value proposition will be essential for your success in this role. This position will require you to be highly organized, able to prioritize and collaborate
with cross-functional teams in both service and equipment sales.
You will be responsible for managing sales of Spare Parts, Fixed Price Services, as well as Guardian Plans for the assigned territory. Connecting to the field sales teams and remaining strategically aligned, at an account level, is one of the fundamental aspects
of achieving success.
We expect this person to be willing to explore different views of the world, new customer paradigms, trends and to challenge the status quo, looking for innovative solutions for an ever changing customer and market scenario.
- Attend to incoming customer requests and develop those into cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Follow up, qualify and assign leads from different sources as appropriate
- Collaborate with field sales to develop opportunities and strategies to retain or recover lost customers
- Conduct prospecting with defined target accounts, set up future meetings and develop sales opportunities
- Conduct the necessary sales process over the phone to drive sales
- Prepare quotes for Spare Parts, Fixed Price Services and Service Plans (Guardian Plans)
- Utilize business tools, such as Salesforce.com, iQ2, BPCS, MAM, among others, to gather necessary customer information for quoting, conduct follow-up and record activities
- Process orders received, maintaining the integrity of the post-sales process by acquiring the necessary POs and approvals
- Process credit approvals when necessary
- Assist in up-keeping the installed base information and customers records in both BPCS and the CRM system
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams
- Conduct regular reviews with respective sales manager.
- Other duties related to the strategic and operational development of the CTS business.
- Actively contribute to team efforts, meetings and discussions.
Develop the CTS business, driving market share (1-1 ratio) and customer penetration (customer share) by conducting proactive business renewal follow-up, sharing opportunities and leads among teams and defining, developing and following up on opportunities.
Experience in the service business, in prospecting and conducting sales over the phone would be an advantage for the applicant.
Knowledge and Skills
Be willing to develop yourself by learning new skills and increasing your knowledge of products, systems and the company’s market and operation.
Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to deliver messages to stakeholders at different levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Be customer oriented, able to understand customer needs and prioritize them accordingly.
- Certain though open and reflective while forming opinions.
- Able to take risks while still analyzing potential pitfalls of his/hers actions.
- Show good level of empathy while enforcing company policies and strategic directions.
- Demonstrate assertiveness while being helpful to various demands from the organization.
- Be self-motivated, willing to take action while coping with varied workloads.
- Be organized while demonstrating flexibility in day-to-day work.
- A bachelor’s degree is desirable, in either management, business, administration, marketing, engineering or other technical specialization. Relevant related experience will be considered.
MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS REQUESTED, DIRECTED, OR ASSIGNED.
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information or any other protected class.
Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 251-937-5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be
considered on a case-by-case basis.