Provides sales and customer care support for our direct stores, distributors, and customers as it relates to sales order processing and technical assistance.
Nature & Scope:
Liaison between customer, direct store, distributor, and factory personnel. This position reports to the Customer Care Manager.
· Reports to Customer Care Manager
Education and Experience:
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Availability:
· Must have knowledge of rotary screw compressors and compressed air applications, including competitive offerings and field applications.
· Must have experience with bid specifications and preparing competitive price quotes.
· Must have experience with order entry and customer service functions.
· Must possess excellent communication skills (verbal and written), excellent computer skills and be able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
· Required to be able to move about the facility (standing, walking).
Personal Protective Equipment:
· While on shop floor, must wear safety glasses and steel toed shoes at all times.
· Mainly an office environment, with some exposure to a plant environment.
MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS REQUESTED, DIRECTED, OR ASSIGNED.
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law. Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: email@example.com or call 251.937.5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Quincy Compressors is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.