Quincy Compressor LLC makes and sells the highest quality air compressors and vacuum pumps. Our products are used around the world in manufacturing plants, hospitals, climate control systems and any application that requires reliable
air assistance. We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative for our sales department. This position will be based out of our Dixon, CA location.
Manage the direct sale activity of Quincy Aftermarket service including fixed price repairs, ad hoc service, and service plan agreements (SPA). Provide support for service department follow up repair jobs with expedited quotes and follow up with customers.
Expedite customer orders and serve as the primary liaison between the customer and the planners
Nature & Scope:
Perform assigned duties in accordance with Quincy Compressor standards, while always striving to understand the needs and expectations of the customer. Take whatever action is appropriate and required to get the job done and to establish and maintain communications
with all people/employees considered necessary to get the job done.
Education and Experience:
- Prepare quotes for fixed price repair, ad hoc service, service plan agreements, and follow up work as identified by Quincy technicians
- Upsell customers to advanced services
- Secure orders by obtaining purchase orders from customers.
- Process credit approvals.
- Make outbound sales calls to route customers, drifted accounts, and prospects
- Maintain all paperwork and ensure POs, orders, quotes, etc… are maintained to ensure prompt customer follow-up and compliance with company procedures
- Responsible for phone sales of call-in and walk-in customers, including selling CTS service and deferring leads to outside sales people, as appropriate
- Responsible for assisting in local marketing efforts, such as mailers, phone campaigns, and etc… as directed by the Regional VP
- Maintain accurate customer information in Sales Force (CRM)
- Maintain accurate machine and parts information
- Process return of unused and/or incorrect parts and update Sales Force accordingly
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant technical field preferred.
- A minimum of one year of relevant sales support experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be motivated
- Must be self-directed
- Must be sales / customer service oriented
- Must be able to travel by airline; nationally and internationally
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel. Proficiency in IBM Lotus Notes applications preferred.
- 5S Training
- TCV Training
- General Safety Training
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Regularly required to be able to move about the facility (standing, walking).
- In designated areas, must wear safety glasses and steel toed shoes and other PPE, as directed, at all times.
- Mainly an office environment, with some exposure to a warehouse or workshop environment.
MAY BE REQUIRED TO PERFORM OTHER DUTIES AS REQUESTED, DIRECTED, OR ASSIGNED.
Quincy Compressor offers competitive salary and benefits to our employees:
Health, dental, life and disability plans
Paid vacation and holidays
Quincy Compressor aims to assist our employees in all areas of life: physical, financial, and personal wellness through a competitive compensation and benefits package. See our Benefits web page for more information.
Quincy Compressor is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment related decisions because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information or any other protected class.
Job promotions at Quincy Compressor will be based on such factors as quality of work, prior job performance, attendance, safety record, and ability to work well with others.
Accessibility Notice: If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call 251-937-5900. Reasonable accommodation requests will be
considered on a case-by-case basis.